Home, Granny Flat, Subdivision potential - what more could you want?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set on 5.43ha, this property is one of few that has been zone Rural Residential 40 to enable subdividing into no less than 1ha lots. Properties located in the immediate area have recently been subdivided with lots selling for just under $250,000.
This property features
- spacious 4 bed 2 bath with study
- tiled open plan living with tile fire and r/cycle
- kitchen ample cupboard and bench space plus quality SMEG oven
- huge family room located at front of home
- oversized garage adjoining house
- elevated position with rural outlook
- Fully self-contained 2 bedroom granny flat for family or rental income
- lawned areas with fruit trees, chook pen & rain water tanks
- various shed for storage of vehicles, farm equip & toys
- paddock ideal for horses, sheep and other pets
- permanent soak
For the opportunity to find out more about this ideally located home, granny flat plus the added bonus of subdivision potential, call Craig Nathan from Ray White Rural Albany on 0407 774 594 for a private inspection or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.